The Washington County Clerk of Court strives to make payments quickly and accurately, within the time-frame set by statute and court orders. The guidelines below are provided to help you understand when to expect payment from our office.
- Eminent Domain: 48 hours from the time Financial Services receives a signed order and prior funding has been made available.
- All other civil disbursements: 10 (calendar) day hold within the civil division, followed by 10 additional business days for processing, once Financial Services receives a signed order and prior funding has been made available.
- Restitution and Refunds: 14 (business) days from the date of cleared payment by the defendant.
- Vendor payments for goods/services: 30-45 (calendar) days from the receipt of goods/services.
- Jury compensation: 20 (calendar) days from the date of jury service.