- The Washington County Clerk’s Office is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified applicants must have a high school diploma or a GED and must be 18 years old or older.
- Clerical experience is essential.
- A background check is required for all positions.
How to Apply
- Download and print the application below.
- Submit a complete application form and resume:
The Washington County Clerk of Court is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified candidates for open positions regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status or any other legally protected status. The Washington County Clerk of Court welcomes qualified applicants to submit applications with attached resumes at any time, regardless of existing vacancies. Please complete the application below and return it to Lora C. Bell and/or Shawna Faison at the address listed below.
By mail to:
Washington Co. Clerk of Court
Attn: Shawna Faison and/or Lora C. Bell
Post Office Box 647, Chipley, FL 32428
Or in person at:
Washington County Courthouse
1293 Jackson Avenue, Suite 101
Chipley, FL 32428